- Shape: Fish tank
- Type: Night Light
- Model Name: Jellyfish Aquarium LED night light
- Is Batteries Required: No
- Certification: RoHS
- Certification: CE
- Power Source: DC
- Light Source: LED Bulbs
- Power Generation: Swivel
- Body Material: ABS
Is Bulbs Included: Yes
Battery Type: AA
Is Batteries Included: No
- Type of light source: led lights
- Switch Type: Push-button
Size: 18 x 10 x 23 cm (7.1 x 3.9 x 9.1 inch)
Power source: 1 W
- Battery: 3 x AA battery
1. Add water, a few drops of dish washing liquid & jellyfish into the tank. Shake the tank gently then empty the bank.
2. Slowly fill the tank with water to the level indicated by the line on the tank, Distilled water is recommended.Sink the jellyfish gently then replace the hood.
* Try to gently shake as many air bubbles off the jellyfish body and tentacles as possible.
This will improve the performance and stop them floating at the top.
1) Press the button to activate the lamp in "automatic light color changing" mode.
2) Press again to turn off.
4. SELECT: Press to select 5 light colors.
Connect "A" end of adaptor to the product and plug "B" end into the wall socket.
1. Add water when falls below the Min-water level.
2. Change water when dirty & handle the hood carefully to prevent water from spilling out.
3. For best performance and durability fo the unit, it will switch off automatically after 4 hours of operation.
4. Leave for 1 hour before pressing the button to re-activator the unit.
1 x Plastic Fish Tank
3 x Jellyfish Silicone
1 x Usb Line
1 x English Manual